Re: Operating systems are not religions (you fools)

From: Douglas Berry
Subject: Re: Operating systems are not religions (you fools)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 05:43:52 GMT

Great Lord Douglas Berry <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com>, braving
the raging storm, scaled the mighty crag called alt.atheism on Wed, 23
Jun 2004 18:06:07 +0000 (UTC) and screamed this to the uncaring Gods.
>Douglas Berry wrote:
>> Great Lord Douglas Berry <penguin_fucker@mindBOGGLINGLYstupid.com>,
>> braving the raging storm, scaled the mighty crag called alt.atheism on

>>> *plonk*
>>
>> This wasn't me, of course.
>
>Or was it?

Nope.  I know you really admire me, worship me, and wish you could be
me, but there is only one Douglas Berry.

At least until I get this cloning machine built.

--

Douglas E. Berry  Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
 when they do it from religious conviction."
        Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.