Re: SCO laying an ambush for the GPL?

From: Rui Miguel Seabra
Subject: Re: SCO laying an ambush for the GPL?
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:43:43 +0100

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 18:23 +0200, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> [...]
> > See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
>
> Your "maxi-me" (edition 2004) doesn't like PDFs as well. See
> <http://www.spinics.net/lists/xf/msg02327.html>.
>
> <quote source=http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>
>
> If you send me the plain text, HTML, or PDF, then I could read it.
>
> </quote>
>
> Liar.

I'm a serious believer you have a problem with english.
He said his <<method of accessing the web through email and wget does
not work for binary files>>. It might have been true, and there's no
reason for you to call him a liar based on that.

If the pdf was sent as an attachment, maybe he could save it and see it.

I think I shall quote that Stallman post you linked as it clearly
defines what you just wrote:

<<I suspect that if one were to study all the statements carefully we
would find that you're trying to put something valid in a bad light.>>

This fits you as such a glove, Alexander...

Rui

+ So let's do it...?