Re: SCO laying an ambush for the GPL?

From: Stefaan A Eeckels
Subject: Re: SCO laying an ambush for the GPL?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:17:50 +0200

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:40:51 +0200
Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> wrote:

> Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
> [...]
> > bo hoo you arrogant self referencer bourgeois...
>
> BTW, I'm the CEO of the investment company.
>
> http://www.opengroup.org/austin
> (see "Current Participants", right after IBM Corp.)
>
> Wanna make investment? ;-)

The Open Group is a money sink. Please send your
prospectus (Investmentclub BAXX GbR doesn't have a
Web presence) if you want to be considered for
an investment.

By the way, a German GbR ("Gesellschaft bürgerlichen
Rechts") does not usually have a "CEO" because it
is a partnership, not a corporation, and by default,
the approval of all partners is required for decisions
concerning the GbR.
You could have stipulated otherwise in the statutes,
but then you'd have foolish partners, because as all
partners remain fully and commonly responsible for all
debts contracted by the GbR, a pettyfogging CEO could
bankrupt them all :-).

Take care,

--
Stefaan