Re: Intellectual Property II

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Intellectual Property II
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:20:22 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>
> > David Kastrup wrote:
> > [...]
> >> Uh, you are being confused.
> >
> > Learn to follow the links, dak. I'm not the author. Kevin Hall is
> > the author.
>
> So you disagree with him and still quite him?

I partly agree with him. I mean the part that highlights the anti-
competive nature of the GPL when used by a cartel of competitors
against some "closed source" (or even BSD based Apple OS X like
business but without hardware bundle muscle) competitor attacking
him by a pooled and cross-licensed predatory price-fixed viral
competition-killing IP under the GPL.

regards,
alexander.