Re: GNU licenses

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU licenses
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:53:47 +0200 (CEST)

   I recommend you use Google Groups on Alfred Szmidt and GNU or GPL,
   pick out a few "discussions", and then consider whether you think
   yourself smarter than all the people that finally went into "is
   too/is not" or stopped bothering completely.

   I think you are perfectly well getting through, but you'll never
   get anything as a response that would admit it.

Please just stop it. it is depressing to see this kind of behaviour
from a fellow GNU hacker.  You disagree with me, fine, no need to
start a personal vendta of slander against me for that.