Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- Linus' gang: "abandon the current GPLv3 pr

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GPLv3 comedy unfolding -- Linus' gang: "abandon the current GPLv3 process before it becomes too late"
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:11:32 +0200 (CEST)

   RMS and ams use RMAIL as a mail client, I (and most others) use
   Gnus.  RMAIL is not really overly useful when you are trying to
   keep track of multiple discussions.

That is purley a personal opinion ofcourse, I find it quite suitable
for multiple discussions, and my daily mail quote is around 300
messages (excluding spam), and I suspect that Richard gets quite a bit
more than that...