Re: Open source - Free software

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Open source - Free software
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:48:18 +0200 (CEST)

   [...]

   Read all definitions. [...] Then try to grok that "separate
   software from the Subject Software" + "the Subject Software"
   results in "Larger Work", not "Modification".

Yes, that is nice, but we are talking about section G.

| G. Each Contributor represents that that its Modification is
|    believed to be Contributor's original creation and does not
|    violate any existing agreements, regulations, statutes or rules,
|    and further that Contributor has sufficient rights to grant the
|    rights conveyed by this Agreement.

The Contributor has not presented something that is the `Contributor's
original creation'.  He has prsented two works, of which he is not the
original creator as a new work, which is not a original work, since it
is a modification.

This will be my last message on the subject Alexander, I got better
things to do than repeat myself.