Re: Open source - Free software

From: Al Klein
Subject: Re: Open source - Free software
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:50:02 -0400

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:29:57 -0400, Barry Margolin
<barmar@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

>And if I were talking to lay people, I probably wouldn't use uncommon
>industry jargon.  But this is a technical newsgroup

Check your newsreader - you're posting to one technical group that has
a written definition that contradicts your claims.

>we should be able to talk in technospeak and not feel the need to define
>our terms every time.

So you'll be using the acf definitions from now on.  Is that what
you're saying?
--
It's back - http://www.webdingers.com/filelist.html