Re: Using a script licensed under GPL in an application licensed under a

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Using a script licensed under GPL in an application licensed under a license that's not compatible with GPL
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:27:20 +0100 (CET)

   > This is clearly a deriviate work, the program changes how it
   > works if you remove the GPLed library/script/whatever.  It also
   > stops working without the GPLed library/script/whatever.

   Factual errors (and opiate) aside,

If you wish to have a discussion, please provide reasons why these are
factual errors.  Otherwise you can put everything "aside", just like
someone else likes to do on this list.

The rest of your message is just extrapolating what I wrote into
things that I didn't write, so it is futile to respond to it.