Re: GNU License, Again

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GNU License, Again
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:38:45 +0200

John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> writes:

> mike3 writes:
>> Maybe it's just that I am not familiar with the extreme subtleties of
>> Gnutianism,
>
> For that you must ask Alfred as he is the only known Gnutian.

As far as I know, Alexander Terekhov is the one who has tried coining
this term for deprecatory use, and he has been quite liberal in
applying it to a number of people.  So it would seem inappropriate to
imply that this term has any specific relation to Alfred.  In fact, it
would appear that the term is intended to cover a _group_ of people
and views, and Alfred's views are rather singular.