NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 3 July 2007 NYLUG Python Workshop

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 3 July 2007 NYLUG Python Workshop
Date: 2 Jul 2007 13:49:39 -0400

  what="official NYLUG announcement">

 From: Ron Guerin <info@nylug.org>
 To: NYLUG Announcements <nylug-announce@nylug.org>
 Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:00:01 -0400 (EDT)
 Subject: [nylug-announce] NYLUG Upcoming Events and podcasts,
        RSVP open for July General Meeting

 NYLUG Meeting Podcasts:
 -----------------------
 Our podcasts are now linked to from the past meetings section of our web
 site.  The most recent meeting's podcast will also be linked to from our
 home page just under the title of the meeting, until we change the page
 for the next meeting's announcement.

 The podcast for June is now available at:

http://archive.org/details/J.PaulReedOnReleasingSoftwareAtScaleKeepingFirefoxRunningOn
 (or http://tighturl.com/5zi )

 Our previous podcasts can be found on the meeting pages at:
 http://nylug.org/meetings

 The next NYLUG Python Workshop is this Tuesday:
        Topic: We will continue meeting on a bi-weekly basis at
               the Hudson Library, The Hudson Library at 66 Leroy St
               New York, NY 10014. We meet in the basement. Enter the
               library and head to the back. If the door is closed
               when you arrive you can ask the manager of the library
               for the keys to the room if you're comfortable opening
               up the basement, or you can wait for some of the others
               to arrive.

 This workshop is for beginners as well as more experienced developers,
 and is not limited to Python.  Among the projects the workshop is working
 on is the new NYLUG site, specifically our Jobs site, which is being
 redeveloped as a Django application.

 Those wishing to attend this meeting do not need to RSVP, but it's
 helpful to post to the workshop mailing list if you're going to be there.

 The next NYLUG General meeting is open for RSVP: