Re: GPL question

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: Re: GPL question
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 02:27:31 +0900

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 08:04 -0400, rjack wrote:
> Mike Cox wrote:
> > On Oct 14, 3:08 am, John Hasler <j...@dhh.gt.org> wrote:
> > [bah, google groups seems broken]

> >> Rjack is a troll.  There is no point in trying to make sense of what he
> >> writes.
> >
> > I'm new here; how am I supposed to know who is a troll and who
> > is not. Last time I was here he was not. To the naked eye he seems
> > to be very fluent in copyright law.
>
> Rjack is neither a troll nor a lawyer.

You would better change your mail address. There is no domain like
'com.izb.knu.ac.kr'. If you do not change your mail address, people
won't trust your words at all.

--
Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr>
InZealBomb, Kyungpook National University, KOREA

"Life is so beautiful."
                -- Vito Corleone, "Chapter 29", page 406