Re: GNU/Linux Naming

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux Naming
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 21:26:37 +0100

Noah Slater wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 11:38:18AM -0800, mike3 wrote:
> > I can't help it. I can't find the answer to this exact question on any
> > of these pages! What can I do?
>
> Give up your quest. Switch to windows.
>
> --
> Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>
>
> "Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far as
> society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman

R. Stallman says it's "unethical" for people to use proprietary software.

"When a program is proprietary, that means that the social system of
its distribution and use is unethical." - R. Stallman

Why are you suggesting "unethical" behavior to mike3, Noah?

regards,
alexander.

--
"Plaintiffs’ copyrights are unique and valuable property whose market
value is impossible to assess"

                             -- SOFTWARE FREEDOM LAW CENTER, INC.