Re: GPL Mere Aggregation question

From: avesty
Subject: Re: GPL Mere Aggregation question
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:07:37 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 28, 3:07 pm, "Alfred M. Szmidt" <a...@gnu.org> wrote:
> Maybe if you could explain what you wish to do, then one can give you
> a better answer with references to the FAQ and other data.

I thought I did that already :)

I have a commercial, closed source software application. To install
it, people download an installer which unpacks/installs the software
on their PC.

I am attempting to clarify whether I can include ghostscript (and its
source) in the installer with the commercial software. Ghostcript
isn't linked/built/compiled into the commercial application at all,
the commercial application doesn't need ghostscript installed to be
able to run.

Currently a readme pops up at the end of the installer and directs
people where they can download ghostscript and it's source, I'm just
wondering if I can make it more convenient for people.

--
Ad