Re: What OS is used By Richard Stallman

From: Joel J. Adamson
Subject: Re: What OS is used By Richard Stallman
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 15:13:49 -0500

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden (Joel J. Adamson) writes:
>> Ignoramus5311 <address@hidden> writes:
>>> he is my hero from late childhood
>>> what OS is he using?
>> I'm putting my money on GNU.
> Sure.  The question is just on which kernel, and whether he uses a
> distribution to make things easier.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but seeing as how he led the
development of an operating system, I thought it was a pretty funny
question.  I knew the OP was after something more specific, unless he's
the sort of person who thinks Firefox is a free operating system.

Joel J. Adamson
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MA  02114
(617) 643-1432