Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: SFLC's GPL court enforcement -- track record
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:39:47 -0400

   In the last three years, Moglen and Ravicher together have received
   over $1,000,000 in compensation from public charitable
   contributions as S.F.L.C.  officers.

Good for them!  I hope they get more.

   I know enough about causation to conclude that this will cause
   pockets to grow fat.

Ah, now we know why you are so passionated about this, you are simply
jealous and cannot tolerate others getting lots of cash.  So instead
of being productive, and I dunno... work for a living; you troll from
the basement of your parents house.

Cheers!