Re: Catch this post?

From: saltydogmn
Subject: Re: Catch this post?
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:00:54 -0700 (PDT)

Seriously, Dan - you need more cowbell. At least *try* to be funny.

(And thicker tinfoil for your McDonald's paper hat.)

Sorry, but I don't take any meds - can I have some of your anti-GPL
kool-aid instead?

Or not.

You STILL haven't answered why you've wasted *years* of your life,
failing at every turn, trying to invalidate the GPL. Oh, and I haven't
gotten my SCI-BSD beta tester kit, either. Then again, I'm not
surprised. Vaporware is impossible to distribute.