Re: Microsoft going after Linux?

From: Andrew Halliwell
Subject: Re: Microsoft going after Linux?
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:37:52 +0000

JEDIDIAH <jedi@nomad.mishnet> wrote:
>    You can also load media files (at least on a Garmin) so that the
> unit can also be used as a media player.

Aye, tomtom can do that too, not that I've bothered.
Mine's a tomtom rider v2. I don't want any more distractions on my motorbike
than exist already. And I'd prefer to be listening to outside my helmet than
music, just in case.
--
|                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
|  spike1@freenet.co.uk    |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|