Re: IBM doesn't like the GPL

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: IBM doesn't like the GPL
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:35:41 -0400

Terry Porter wrote:
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

Rjack wrote:
<snip>

You Freetards never learn. For Christ's sake, IBM was the World's first viscous computer monopolist. How soon Freetards forget! IBM likes anything that enhances their bottom line. Freetards are Micro$oft's enemy. IBM like Al Quaeda, believes
"My enemy's enemy is my friend."

IBM wrote the first edition book on computer monopoly practices. Micro$oft simply read that book and wrote the second edition. IBM will behead its Freetard friends the very second its becomes profitable to do so. I am utterly amazed at you Freetard sheep lying in bed with a Tyranasaurus like IBM. Big Blue knows the GPL is unenforceable and will wipe your Freetard asses with it the moment it's profitable to do so.

And here we have, folks: The dumbest post so far this year

Time to create a new "award". I propose "The DFS-award". It should be awarded regularly to those who are incredibly stupid and full of shit. Rjack has all of those

Seconded.

The motion is carried by unanimous floor vote.

NOW, WHERE'S MY FUCKING AWARD YOU CHEAP ASSHOLES?
Pant. Pant. Pant. Arrrrrrgh...

Sincerely,
Rjack :)