Re: The GPL means what you want it to mean

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: The GPL means what you want it to mean
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:09:44 -0400

Rahul Dhesi wrote:
"amicus_curious" <ACDC@sti.net> writes:

Is there any significant difference between Rjack and Wallace?
 --
A very major difference is that judges were ruling against Wallace and that has not yet happened to Rjack.

Ah yes! I had forgotten that Rjack has overruled the CAFC (repeatedly). I appreciate the correction.

Courts disagree with other courts all the time. Constant disagreement
among the Appellate Circuits is a major reason for a grant of
certiorari by the Supreme Court.

Present a rational, logical argument supported by legal authority and
have at it. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with disagreeing with
a court when relying on alternate but conflicting legal authority.

Present your legal arguments and have at it. Using ad homonem
arguments because your angry with someone will convince no one.

Sincerely,
Rjack :)