Re: GPL traitor !

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 23:56:55 +0200

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > Hyman Rosen wrote:
> >> If you wish to show me examples that you [sic, SFLC/FSF] believes
> >> demonstrates that these companies are violating the GPL, feel
> >> free to do so.
> >
> > From https://ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov:
> > 1. Dismissal Without Prejudice.
>
> OK, since you're not serious, never mind.

I'm serious, Hyman. To the extent that the GPL purports to infect works
as you suggest, it is void, null, nichtig (unenforceable). One just
can't "violate" unenforceable obligation. Dismissals on record issued by
ecf.nysd.uscourts.gov prove it. Why don't you show me a court case where
the GPL was enforced as you suggest?

regards,
alexander.

--