Re: GPL traitor !

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: GPL traitor !
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 18:07:18 -0400

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
Why don't you show me a court case where
the GPL was enforced as you suggest?

Because once those companies were prodded, they complied
with the GPL.

You appeared to claim that Cisco and Broadcom were shipping
proprietary software combined with the Linux kernel in a way
that I would believe violates the GPL. When I asked you to
demonstrate this with evidence, you instead referred to cases
where companies failed to properly ship sources to binaries
of GPLed code. So I conclude that you have fallen back to your
usual nonsense.