Re: Microsoft's Linux Kernel Code Drop Result of GPL Violation

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Microsoft's Linux Kernel Code Drop Result of GPL Violation
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:55:34 -0400

Hyman Rosen wrote:
Rjack wrote:
EXTINGUISH

Linux is eighteen years old now. You can get back to us once the "extinguish" happens.

ROFL

There'll be no need to get back to you then you silly rabbit! Tricks
are for kids. You should have listened to me when I counseled that
Micro$oft loved the GPL. The harassment from "Free Software" advocates
assists the heightening the entry barriers to new, high quality
competition for Micro$oft. The GPL and "Free Software" also prevent
meaningful antitrust action against Micro$oft by the USDOJ. Steve
Ballmer and Marshall Phelps are rolling on the floor laughing at
GNUtian Freetards.

Sincerely,
Rjack

"Embrace, extend and extinguish," also known as "Embrace, extend,
and exterminate," is a phrase that the U.S. Department of Justice
found was used internally by Microsoft to describe its strategy
for entering product categories involving widely used standards,
extending those standards with proprietary capabilities, and then
using those differences to disadvantage its competitors."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrace,_extend_and_extinguish