Re: As the GPL fades

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: As the GPL fades
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 18:18:09 +0100

jellybean stonerfish <stonerfish@geocities.com> writes:

> On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 13:49:27 -0200, Victor Cortiano wrote:
>
>> I've seen your GNG website. Your arguments are ridiculously flawed.
>> You're just another narrow-minded person who dislikes rms because of
>> his beard, his clothes and his philosophy.
>
> The site is kind of funny, yet sad.  It is full of babble and
> nonsense.  It is obvious that he is a nut, stuck in a mental loop,
> trying to prove Stalman and the fsf are cult leaders.

Uh, I can consider a lot of plausible definitions for "cult leaders"
where I would not disagree with that idea.

I am not interested in his web site, but around here he is more occupied
with proving everybody else (in particular Stallman and the FSF) to be a
delusional maniac rather than a cult leader.

And it is reasonably easy to see a delusional maniac when he writes
about them...

--
David Kastrup