Re: Bye - Bye , open source derivative works litigation

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Bye - Bye , open source derivative works litigation
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:08:44 -0500

On 2/11/2010 4:01 PM, chrisv wrote:
Man, you have the patience of a saint

It's not precisely patience. As I have said before, I find
these exchanges entertaining. It's rather sad, actually :-)

More seriously, it's also educational to a get a layman's
glimpse of what it must be like being a lawyer involved in
litigation - tracking down cases that support your claim
and tear down the opposition, reading documents closely,
and finding flaws in arguments.