Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: The SFLC dismissals should be coming soon
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:43:40 +0100

Hyman Rosen wrote:

> On 2/18/2010 6:14 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> > Hyman, are seriously claiming that "they" are "complete corresponding
> > source code" under the GNU GPL for
> > http://www2.verizon.net/micro/actiontec/actiontec.asp
>
> Yes.

Because "the version numbers on the links match," right you retard?

LOL!!!

Take your meds Hyman, take your meds.

regards,
alexander.

P.S. "I'm insufficiently motivated to go set up a GNU/Linux system
so that I can do the builds."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)