Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement

From: RJack
Subject: Re: SFLC stipulated dismissal of Comtrend without any settlement
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:12:30 -0000

Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 4/7/2010 1:13 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
And no costs against SFLC. Ha, ha.

"04/06/2010 103 STIPULATION OF DISMISSAL: Plaintiffs Software Freedom Conservancy, Inc. and Erik Andersen and Defendant Comtrend Corporation hereby stipulate to dismiss defendant Comtrend Corporation from this action WITHOUT PREJUDICE, and without costs to any party. Plaintiffs maintain this action against all other defendants. (Signed by Judge Shira A. Scheindlin on 4/6/2010) (tro)
 (Entered: 04/07/2010) "

<http://www.comtrend.com/gplcddl.htm> The GPL source code contained in Comtrend product is available for free download in here. ...

Another defendant who has chosen to properly comply with the GPL. Another victory for the SFLC.

There is, of course, no link anywhere to BusyBox, v.0.60.3. for which
the plaintiffs Complaint claims infringement.

We have a new game to replace the venerable "Simon says" game.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_says

"Hyman says".

Hyman says, "We don't need to show no stinkin' link 'cause we just
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved the goalposts."

ROFL.

Sincerely,
RJack :}