Re: Justice draws nigh

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Justice draws nigh
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:55:42 -0000

On 5/15/2010 12:19 PM, RJack wrote:
This doesn't bode well for Hyman Rosen and his favorite erroneous
> CAFC ruling in the Aristic License case.

Oh, dear. I'm positively trembling with anxiety.

> "determining whether a defendant's activities fall within the
>  scope of an existing license essentially involves a question
>  of contract interpretation"

Duh. How else would license terms be interpreted? If the SFLC
defendants choose to assert that they are operating under the
GPL, then they will need to explain why they are not making
the sources available as the license requires.