Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:57:25 -0000

On 8/4/2010 11:44 AM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:

David Kastrup wrote: [...]
Free Software rather than trying to boost their ego by downtalking
other people's work and values.  Here is one of the few places
where people actually still bother responding to them.

Hey dak, PJ of Groklaw recently introduced the new term called
"Terekhov style".

(in comments)

"... So you need to stop. I mean it. You are displaying what I'd
describe as a certain Terekhov style, and that is not appropriate on
 Groklaw. So change your commenting style or get out. "

Am I not getting more famous than you, dak?

I am extremely envious of Alex. What an honor to be known over at
GrokSpin for "Terekhov style" commenting. It's kinda' like being awarded
The Congressional Medal of Honor. You *know* that if PJ
is pissed at him he is tellin' the truth the whole truth and nothing but
the truth. When PJ sees the truth she instinctively reaches for
the big red CENSOR button.

Sincerely,
RJack :)