Re: Stuttgart 21 protests

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Stuttgart 21 protests
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 19:39:22 +0200

Hey Mackenzie,

Alexander Terekhov wrote:

> Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> [...]
> > You agree with what you like, Alex.  I have talked extensively with
> > eye-witnesses, including one who was on the demonstration the police
> > attacked by shooting people in the face with water canons on 30th
>
> Oh c'mon everybody agrees that police attack was unwarranted. Many
> people won't vote for the currently governing CDU party next March due
> to that embarrassment and so be it.

Voters have spoken: Due to that and other embarrassments, after
almost sixty years of ruling over here, the CDU party (its coalition)
won't govern the land in the next five years... complete refresh of
land government.

Alan, I wish you the same for your "Nuremberg" land. ;-)

regards,
alexander.

"Plaintiff Erik Andersen is a work-from-home father who has gifted
to the world software underlying a significant body of consumer
electronics." ROFL
                     -- SFLC crooks Ravicher, Williamson, Spiegel

P.S. I bet 50 EUR that S21 (with plus) will stay, what is your play?

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)