Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla

From: Snit
Subject: Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:54:11 -0700

On 7/14/13 4:19 PM, in article udjihinn5to4.1kapr76vew0hm$.dlg@40tude.net,
"flatfish+++" <phlatphish@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 22:59:31 +0000 (UTC), Red Blade wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 14 Jul 2013 10:54:24 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>
>>> Obama is an American born citizen, born in Hawaii.
>>
>> It doesn't matter. From my original post:

>>> Obama is not a Muslim.
>>>

>> He is a Muslim sympathizer and that's bad enough.
>
> Bingo....
> And he and his wife hate America.

Er? How so?

> He is a globalist who wants to drag the USA down to the same level as
> 3rd world countries so we are all the same.

Um, what? Where did you get that from?

> The sooner he is out of office the better.

Well, he has another several years assuming no disasters happen. And I think
it is safe to say his work has been much, much better than his
predecessors... even if he has made some bizarre and even harmful decisions.
Does not help that the Republicans do all they can to block him at every
turn even when he is supporting *their* initiatives.

The Republicans are insane these days - they have let their party be taken
over by extremists who have no hold on reality or common sense. I mean,
really, look at Texas recently where the legislature which allows *guns* in
the room decided tampons must be disallowed.

That is insane. Period.

So to speak. :)

--
Dictionary definitions. How fitting!

    Mark: A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
    Bilk: To defraud, cheat, or swindle