Re: Big Oil Adopting Samsung Android Troll Tactics

From: Ezekiel
Subject: Re: Big Oil Adopting Samsung Android Troll Tactics
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 09:12:22 -0500

"RedBlade7" <penachew@yomomma.hot.invalid> wrote in message
news:l6jtm0$49h$4@dont-email.me...
> "BP has been accused of hiring internet 'trolls' to purposefully attack,
> harass, and sometimes threaten people who have been critical of how the
> oil giant has handled its disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.
>
> http://tech.slashdot.org/story/13/11/20/2218252/bp-hired-company-to-troll-
> users-who-left-critical-comments

Subject line corrected to something from this year - not something from the
1990's.

<quote>
Fair-trade officials in Taiwan are looking into reports that Samsung paid
people to criticise rival HTC online.

Samsung hired students to post negative comments about phones made by
Taiwan's HTC.

Samsung, based in South Korea, said the "unfortunate incident" had gone
against the company's "fundamental principles".

A local website had published documents appearing to show Samsung had been
recruiting students to criticise HTC and praise Samsung anonymously on the
web, reported PC Advisor.
</quote>

--
> So does "up arrow" which allows you to scroll
> your entire command history.

What if your last use of "sudo" was 47 commands ago, fsckwit?

"turdv" - too ignorant to known even the most basic CLI concepts. Thinks I
can't "sudo" a previous command because what if my last use of sudo was 47
commands ago. Things like "editing" a previous command never occurred to
this moronic full time Windows user.
24 Jun 2013 11:31:43