Re: choir music

From: Roy . Rankin
Subject: Re: choir music
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:43:42 +1100 (EST)

David does not indicate what version he is using, but I first started to
see this same thing with about 1.3.85. It did not happen in 1.3.71. In
my case I have 4 part choir music, but when only one part is active the
staff spacing is almost double the spacing that a single part with
lyrics uses. This is a problem in that I have a score which now runs a
page longer in 1.3.89 than it did in 1.3.71.

If this change is intentional, how do I get the old behaviour?

Another thing I notice running David's score is that the "Lily was here"
message appears both on the last and second to last page. I also see
this in my 7(8) page score.  And again I did not see this in 1.3.71.

Regards,
Roy Rankin