Re: Tie issues

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Tie issues
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:22:59 +0200 (CEST)

address@hidden writes:
> > You guys are a class act. It is a privilege to learn from you.

I'm a little reluctant to admit this, but I really ignored the entire
discussion on accidentals, so can I ask:

  * can somebody write a *concise* summary?  Perhaps you can enter it
    at http://appel.lilypond.org/wiki/index.php3?LilyPond

  * should the default behavior of lily be changed? We're aiming for
    late 19th cent. and early 20th century conventions
    (ie. traditional western music notation)