mudela-book.py patch

From: Tom Cato Amundsen
Subject: mudela-book.py patch
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 00:05:14 +0200

The patch adds support for the geometry package. There are still
bugs and combinations of options that behave properly. Please
post any \usepackage[...]{geometry} lines that breaks. I don't
have time to do more testing at the moment.

Also, the patch makes stems invisible in input/test/tab-staff.ly.
This is what I tried to explain i a previous post. The tabular
staff should not show the stems.

Han-Wen, do you have any plans on when you will make a stable release?
I just want to know if I have to hurry getting mudela-book and its
doco up-to-date...

(Sorry for the bad texi in my last patch. texi2dvi didn't complain
here, are you using a newer and more picky version, or do you just
know how to write texinfo? :-))
--
Tom Cato Amundsen <address@hidden>
GNU Solfege - free eartraining, http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/