[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 02:51:23 +0200
Per some requests on teh mailing list, \push and \pop calls are now
typechecked. This involved some tedious work, but now most pushable
properties are neatly grouped and documented into some scheme files in
scm/. This gets us documentation of the backend for free (go to
Documentation/user and type "make backdoc")
Jan revamped the fontselection and text formatting logic, so expect
some neat tricks over there as well. See input/test/markup.ly
* Made small fixes to basic properties: regression-test compiles.
* Moved Text_script_req's text_ member into mus-property.
* Renamed ChordName to ChordNames, for consistancy.
* Resurrected most of chord names, superscripting and kerning
is currently broken, though.
* Junked all old style text lookups, except for feta definitions.
* Added support for name-based character lookups.
* Added support for font styles and papersize style sheets.
* Added new code for font selection and scm text markup. Only used
for testing in \textscript SCM. See input/test/markup.ly.
* Fixed (added actually, it got lost?) word-space for chords.
* Added slope-limit and attachment-offset properties to slur.
* Slur's broken trend now weighs in the number of note-columns.
* Spacing tweaks
* Mudela-book fixes (Tom Cato Amundsen)
* Put marks above chords.
* Solaris fix.
* Type checking for \push and \pop; elt property description (docs
inclusive) is now in Scheme.
* Self-documenting backend using ly/generate-documentation.ly
Han-Wen Nienhuys | address@hidden | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- lily 1.3.97,
Han-Wen Nienhuys <=