Re: What's an insane spring?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: What's an insane spring?
Date: 09 Nov 2000 17:36:45 -0500

    >> { \lyrics "But what can slay my thoughts they may not start," }

    Han-Wen> Your exceptionally long lyric syllables confuse lily. Have you
    Han-Wen> considered using mudela-book, and putting the other stanzas
    Han-Wen> in LaTeX?

I am using mudela-book, but abc2ly doesn't know that.  This is the
syntax that abc2ly uses to translate the W: field, and the lily output
is actually pretty good, even if lily keeps saying the input is
insane.

So I won't worry about it, as long as that's what it is, but let me
know if there's a better way for abc2ps to translate the W: field.

--
Laura (mailto:address@hidden , http://www.laymusic.org )

(Note the email and homepage address changes; please update your
address book, bookmarks, and links.)