[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 00:58:09 +0100
I had another of those weekends full of hacking in loneliness. I hope
you will offer your endless compassion with me in return for
downloading the super-duper LilyPond 1.3.107 version. This one not
only includes various new bugs and de-stabilizing rewrites, but also
makes the stems reach up to the beams, allowing for a less decomposed
overall look of your sheet music.
O, and Jan and I decided that `mudela' is a silly name, combining the
phonological aspects of the sound of mad cows and the name of a Dutch
society for funeral-insurance. In short, we did a global
search/replace, changing mudela into lilypond. mudela-book has now
* Cross compilation and info build fixes, really cancel all builtin
* Generated documentation fixes: Generate all interface descriptions,
separately, don't list non-set interface properties with element
* Deprecate `mudela' name: rename mudela to lilypond globally.
* construct Music_iterators decentrally.
* Make smob of Duration
* Make smob of Musical_pitch.
* Move Repeated_music members into SCM. Length is computed via a SCM
function. (todo: write SCM function to unfold all repeats. \apply for
* Remove Time_signature_change_req, \time is disguise for \property
Score.timeSignatureFraction = ...
* \property barCheckNoSynchronize: don't reset measurePosition when
finding a bbarcheck. This makes bar-checks for polyphonic music
* elt property full-size-change for clefs.
* Bugfix: use Stem::dim_callback (), so brew_molecule () is not called
* Bugfix: use extent of Note_head (iso. Note_column) for rest
collisions, so Stem::brew_molecule() is not called too early.
Han-Wen Nienhuys | address@hidden | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/
- lily 1.3.107,
Han-Wen Nienhuys <=