Re: My two-penneth...

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: My two-penneth...
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 00:43:30 +0100

> The other thing that would be really nice for v1.4 would be to re-introduce
> being able to use letters for rehearsal marks (numbered marks look very
> similar
> to the numbers over multi-bar rests). I think this used to work, but in
> v1.3.110+
> doesn't seem to.

The previous implementation that automatically selected
a numeric or textual font depending on the actual mark string
is brooken. It's trivial to change such that you always get
a roman font (for example) for marks, just change the
font-family for RehearsalMark to roman in the file
scm/element-descriptions.scm. This should definitely be the
default until the full functionality is recovered, but I
haven't been able to convince Han-Wen and Jan yet.

    /Mats