Help for tex files produced by lilypond

From: Alberto Zanoni
Subject: Help for tex files produced by lilypond
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:25:06 +0100

Hello,
        I have some problems in compiling the tex files produced by lilypond.
In particular, I'm told that sometimes this, sometimes that file are not found,
when I digit

latex filename.tex

or

tex filename.tex

I saw that there is some confusion because the names of the files do not have
any extension, while in the directories every file to be included has some
extension.

How can I compile tex files produced by lilypond ?

Many thanks in advance,
                                                                Alberto Zanoni
 --
address@hidden