More incipit problems

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: More incipit problems
Date: 04 Feb 2001 08:49:51 -0500

In the attached file, the line:

\bar "|.";

I get an end bar, that is, a thin followed by a thick bar.  I want a
thick followed by a thin bar.  It must be something about my context,
because the same specification in input/bugs/barlines produces a begin

This is in 1.3.127, although I think it may have been true for some

Also, Staff.fullSizeChanges doesn't seem to be working.

Laura (mailto:address@hidden , )
(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139