Re: input/test/incipit.ly doesn't work

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: input/test/incipit.ly doesn't work
Date: 05 Feb 2001 11:41:00 -0500

    >> ly2dvi: LilyPond failed: lilypond  incipit.ly 2>&1

    Mats> I know! The main problem with this example is that the
    Mats> support for special key signatures with different keys
    Mats> in different octaves broke in 1.3.59.

So is that on the list of bugs that should be fixed before there's a
stable version?

Is there such a list?

Can I get fullSizeChanges onto it?

    Mats> Have you tried
    Mats> \property Score.Clef \override #'full-size-change = ##t

I have now.  It doesn't work either.

Until recently (maybe 1.3.20 or so?), I was using:

\property Staff.clefGlyph = #"clefs-G"
\property Staff.clefPosition = #-1

And that was producing a full-size clef, although not quite in the
right position.  Which was probably a bug, since specifying the glyph
and position shouldn't really affect the size.  But there should be
a way to affect the size, and I can't find it.

--
Laura (mailto:address@hidden)
http://www.laymusic.org : Putting live music back in the living room.