[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:52:54 +0100
.133 ; attractions are small bugfixes, easyplay notation, and
-finally- repeated accidentals for tied notes at the start of a
* Tied notes at a linebreak repeat their accidental.
* Removed some cruft from lily/include/.
* Bugfix: tied notes in chords sometimes got stuck in MIDI output
* Added some example bug files, taken from Coriolan
* a2-engraver: \property noDirection: don't force direction when part-combining
* text-spanner: don't repeat edge text for broken edge.
* Coriolan fixes, titling, font setting, header info, cello octave
(yes, notated different from bass; all agree) at end.
* Allow declared repeat variant string
* Bugfix: break alignment at right edge.
* Easy-notation: letters in circular note heads.
* Debian patch by Anthony Fok.
Han-Wen Nienhuys | address@hidden | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- LilyPond 1.3.133,
Han-Wen Nienhuys <=