Re: please please please - before you ship 1.4

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: please please please - before you ship 1.4
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:17:45 +0100

> Do you like:
>
> `/,     `//,     `/3/,     `/44/,
>
> or would you rather stick with /////////////////// ?

I must admit I've never seen the `/3/, notation used.
Does it mean that three bars are repeated once or that
one bar is repeated three times?

Exactly how is it used? If I remember correctly,
for two bar repeat symbol `//, both bars are printed
and the symbol is printed on the bar line, meaning that
the two last bars are repeated once more.

   /Mats