Re: LilyPond 1.3.140

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: LilyPond 1.3.140
Date: 20 Mar 2001 07:57:37 -0500

    >> A general point -- I think most people who've learned to use Lilypond
    >> successfully have done it by looking at the examples.  So if some of
    >> them don't "work", can that be documented in the example, as Mats did
    >> for the scordatura tuning example?

    Han-Wen> Yes, that's possible, if someone would send us a list of
    Han-Wen> not-working examples. (hint hint :-)

I just hit input/test/lyrics.ly, reported separately.

But I spent some of last night looking at the ones I've used (and
especially the one I wrote), and didn't see any problems.  This
included:

./tricks/no-bar-lines.dvi
./test/ancient-font.dvi
./test/clef-8-syntax.dvi