.ly files in input which don't produce .dvi files

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: .ly files in input which don't produce .dvi files
Date: 20 Mar 2001 13:55:26 -0500

I wrote a script that runs ly2dvi on all the .ly files in the input
directory.  Attached is the list of files which didn't produce a .dvi
file.  This is probably ok for a few of these, which are intended to
be included in some other file, or to only produce MIDI output or
something.  The rest, someone should do something about.

I'm not suggesting this is a sufficient test effort; someone who knows
what the output should look like should still look at it.

Laura (mailto:address@hidden)
http://www.laymusic.org : Putting live music back in the living room.