Problem examples

From: Timothy S. Nelson
Subject: Problem examples
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:45:00 +1000 (EST)

        I know Han-Wen likes examples of problems discovered.  Here are three
examples, in which I have chopped off most of the unnecessary junk.  The
NoteBar example (in which the 16th collides with the bar) was the trickiest to
make an example for.  The DotNote one has a collision between a dot for a
"bes8." and a "bes2".  The Tie one has one for a collision between the ties
for the two parts.

        I tried to create examples of each from scratch, with no luck (the
things worked there).  So I took my current problem files, and hacked off
parts until the problem went away, then added them until the problem came
back.

        Btw, lily 1.3.145

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: address@hidden | I am                           |
Web: Temporarily unavailable