RE: property LyricsVoice.stz

From: Glen Prideaux
Subject: RE: property LyricsVoice.stz
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:04:15 +0800

> thanks for the bugreport. It seems noone actually tested stz for
> working order ...

When I developed the stanza number engraver I had problems with stz
upsetting lyric spacing. I don't think I ever got it to work. At the time
there were some other issues with lyric spacing and I didn't know if the
problems I was experiencing were of my own making or if I was just waking up
a latent problem elsewhere in the lyric code. It seems that most people who
used this were, like me, happy enough to stick with stanza numbers on the
first line only.

Glen Prideaux
<address@hidden>