1.5.x todo list

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: 1.5.x todo list
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 06:17:02 +0200

Here's my list of features it would be nice to implement in 1.5.x:

-tabulature (yeah, me too)

-"finish" drumnotation (i.e. drums without scheme-apply; midi and paper
in same score)

-lots of midi-fixes: Repeats, tuplets, all those accents, crescendii,
etc...

-vertical paper handling:
 Lilypond has a very sophisticated routine for deciding linebreaks. Some
similar is needed to decide pagebreaks. Including oneside vs. twoside
output, better vertical spacing (when filling out the space on a page,
increase distance between staves and not just systems).

-Easier syntax for tweaking single notes/slurs/etc. Especially slurs.

-Nicer slurs. I.e. fourth order polynomials instead of third order
polynomials.

-Rune