Re: Can Encore files convert to LilyPond?

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Can Encore files convert to LilyPond?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:49:31 -0400

I have never seen anything to that effect, so I assume the answer
is no, but is there already a utility anywhere which can convert
Encore
files to Finale files?  (I don't have Finale.)  That would do the
job for several of us.  Midi, of course, is already possible.  :-)

--
||/ Peace, understanding, health and happiness to all beings! ||
|-K ars sine scientia nihil                address@hidden ||